Pearls of Switzerland
The premium magazine about Switzerland for the whole world
See/Print the PDF edition
Download – Note: Links (URLs and email) are clickable
Order the print edition of „The Pearls of Switzerland“ for CHF 20.- per copy
Luzern – Jetzt durchblättern!
Since ancient times, pearls have always been highly esteemed and coveted in all cultures. Pearls stand for good luck in Japan and are a symbol of wealth and wisdom in China. For almost 20 years, we’ve been diving for the pearls which our native Swiss has to offer you in the segments of economics, politics, culture, sport and exclusive lifestyle on your behalf. The unique glossy magazine also impresses with unexpected reports on exciting companies or with authentic portraits of courageous personalities that lastingly characterise the country’s success.
From a statistical perspective and in ratio to the country’s size, the wealthiest people in the world live in Switzerland. Together, they bundle a high proportion of the global wealth and are willing to spend the latter on the beautiful things in life. Our target group is wealthy, relaxed, with a wide variety of interests. The educational standard is academic and our readers encumber leading roles, both professionally and privately and can convince others of their ideas. Pearls is a bilingual (g/e), international print magazine – made in Switzerland – about Switzerland. Our conviction: High quality magazines will continue to be leitmotifs for lovers of all types of luxury in future as well.
The Pearls of Switzerland is distributed everywhere where the above-described target group are principally accessible:
- Selected magazine retailers
- Zurich Airport and SBB VIP lounges in Zurich and Geneva
- Business Service Clubs (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions)
- 5-star luxury and seminar hotels
- Top Swiss events (golf, tennis, culture)
- Selected museums and concert halls
- Personally addressed to all Swiss Federal parliamentarians
- All the important ambassadors for the Swiss economy
- Swiss banking houses
- Tourist offices
- Trade fairs with an international reach (such as, e.g. Baselworld)
- Private and beauty clinics
- Golf clubs